Saturday 14 March 2015

Evaluation Question 4

Who would be the audience for your media product? 

http://i.gyazo.com/989c45e2bab0b80e5a61d097d641a90b.pngAwayDays is supposed to be aimed at thriller fanatics and people who love sports  violence films. AwayDays is aimed at teenagers/young adults that are fans of sport as it's easily relatable for them than others that aren't a fan sport and know what it's like when attending a match and in some cases that dangers that go with it. However, thriller fanatics may not be that interested as it doesn't contain that many thriller conventions which may put them off watching the movie. Although, I think It's still a rather interesting concept and would definitely be worth the watch if it did make it to the screens. My audience research concluded that 18 out of the 30 people i questioned had the thriller genre as their favourite. My questionnaire helped me determine what location to use as when I primarily questioned my target audience, I found that a house and a dark deserted area were the best settings to use based on my audiences opinion. I then implemented them two settings in to my production. The media product is mainly aimed at the male gender as it's based on violence which would interest the male gender more than females. However, I still believe that the production will appeal to both genders in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment