Friday 27 March 2015

Evaluation Question 7

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Looking back at the preliminary, I think that I improved the quality of lighting dramatically in the full product as the preliminary task was really dark and had a grain look about it. I also think the acting was much improved in the full product from the preliminary as the preliminary acting wasn't good at all as it was two people sat at a table looking rather uncomfortable. I have also learnt that to be able to construct a decent full product you need to take a lot of time planning making sure everything goes smoothly, if not your final product can end up being disastrous.I have also learnt about the setting and how it important it is to get the right atmosphere when filming a scene. I feel as if I have progressed further when learning to edit over time with the overlaying titles. However, I have learnt that the encoding of the clip can drastically decrease the quality of the film and the lighting can go horribly wrong. Below there's an image of our preliminary task to get used to filming and editing a project, I think we learn a lot from this task. The lighting wasn't great in our preliminary task which allowed us to be able to plan ahead and make sure that didn't happen when we filmed the real thing. This is also the case with the sound which didn't sound great. The preliminary task helped us find out who wasn't great at acting too, I am pictured below in the preliminary task. I didn't perform well as I don't like being in front of the camera which is why it was important to find people who weren't camera shy to be able to perform in our project.





http://i.gyazo.com/a74ca233473a8aad8d10b5d76a6b05a1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment